Welcome to the TiVo Experience
TiVo for $14.99 per month with free installation.*
Get to know your TiVo
TiVo Tips (PDF)
Press the TiVo button on your remote control to get to the TiVo Central screen, the starting point for all of TiVo’s amazing features. Access your recorded programs, interactive guide, settings, apps and more, from one easy to navigate menu.
All the shows recorded by your TiVo, including podcasts and downloaded shows, appear on the My Shows screen. Highlight any title in My Shows and press PLAY to view the show from the beginning or to resume playing where you left off.
On Demand, Apps and Internet Entertainment
Get what you want to watch when you want to watch it. Select Apps from TiVo Central for available video options.
- On Demand: Select the Vu-It! app for On Demand new release movies and recent TV episodes.
- Streaming services: Access Netflix, HBO GO, Hulu, YouTube and Pandora just about anywhere in your home. Stream shows and quickly download them to your mobile device for viewing when you’re away from your home network.
Search and OnePass
- Search: From the TiVo Central screen, select Search, OnePass & Manage then select Search. Enter a few letters of the show title or actor’s name, and the TiVo service searches across TV and the Internet to find matches.
- OnePass: To set up OnePass, select a show you want to watch, select OnePass and other Options > Create a OnePass. Shows can be selected from various places, including search results and from the guide. If you would like to change the options for your OnePass, click on “Options.” OnePass allows you to save all your current and future recordings as well as links to streaming content in a My Shows folder.
Part of TiVo's entertainment experience is that it learns what you like to watch based on what you have already watched and recorded.
- Discovery Bar: Appears at the top of the screen and displays ideas for shows you might like.
- Suggestions: Rate any show by pressing the THUMBS UP® or THUMBS DOWN® button on your remote. TiVo Suggestions uses these ratings to create a list of shows you might like.
Stream to Devices
- Download the “VU-IT” app in the Apple App or Google Play Store to your device. To login you will need the email address and password that you registered with on WatchTVeverywhere.com.
- Launch the VU-IT! app on your mobile device. (Make sure your TiVo DVR is connected to your home network).
- Follow on-screen instructions to connect to your TiVo DVR or go to Settings menu and tap “Streaming Setup.”
- Select Settings & Messages > Settings > Network > Connect to TiVo service now. In two to ten minutes you will be connected.
*After 1 year, prices revert to regular rates which can be found online at ClickCableTV.com. Prices do not include taxes or other possible fees. Other restrictions may apply.