Cable TV On Demand
Watch TV on your own schedule with On Demand. Get the latest episodes ready to watch when you are. Take advantage of instant access to blockbuster movies, kids programs, documentaries, and more. Plus you can pause, rewind, and fast forward while you watch.
How to Watch
The on-screen guide makes searching and finding your favorite programs easy. Whether the program is free or paid, here are the steps to access On Demand:
Cable receiver: Our menus have recently changed, check available menus for programing.
- On your remote, press the VOD or ON DEMAND button
- Or, go to channel 700, press OK/Select
- Current/New programs: select TV Networks, Kids, Premiums or other available genres
- Older programs: select Free Cable Favorites, Free Click! For Kids or My Click! Premiums (these categories will eventually expire.)
- Press the TiVo Central button
- Go to Apps then VU-IT On Demand
- Select TV On Demand then TV Networks, Kids or Premiums
New Release Movies
New release movies are available to rent instantly with the touch of a button. Plus, a large selection of free movies are available with certain plans.
Cable receiver: from On Demand, select Movies and other genres
TiVo: from VU-IT On Demand select New Release Movies, Recently Added and other genres
With each Premium channel, you have unlimited access to On Demand shows and movies at no additional charge.
Cable receiver: from On Demand select Premiums for new content or My Click! Premiums for older programs
TiVo: from VU-IT On Demand select TV On Demand, then Premiums
Local Tacoma Programming
We offer exclusive local programming from The Grand Cinema, Museum of Glass, Tacoma Art and Culture and more, plus news programming from Pierce County News. Local programming not available with TiVo.
Cable Receiver: from On Demand, select "Adult." TiVo: from VU-IT On Demand, select "Adult" from the top menu.
Parental Controls allow you to restrict viewing and purchases of TV programming.