Digital Video Recording (DVR)
Attention DVR Users:
On May 1, after 11am, you will need to reschedule DVR recordings for nine channels due to time zone changes. Select channels are changing from an East coast feed to a West coast feed. Programming will remain exactly the same; however, it will air three hours later. See channel list.
Easily Record Your Favorite Shows!
A DVR (Digital Video Recorder) allows you to record programming with a touch of the button on your remote. You may then play the stored programming back as often as you like, anytime, with full control to FF, REW and PAUSE the show. These same features are available while watching live TV on a DVR such as being able to pause or rewind the channel you are watching, even if you aren't recording it to watch later.
The MultiRoom DVR* is the perfect solution for someone who wants even more flexibility. The entire three room setup is capable of recording six HD shows at the same time, while three HD recordings play back. Click here to download MultiRoom DVR tips.
Click here to download cable receiver descriptions, photos and pricing.
|MultiRoom DVR 2 room||$24.99|
|MultiRoom DVR 3 room||$34.99|
- Pause, rewind, stop or fast-forward
- Create a personal library of programs, including movies, sports, TV Shows
- Record up to 90 hours of programs and 10 hours of HD programming**
- Record up to 2 programs at the same time with a Dual DVR
MultiRoom DVR Features:
- All the features of a DVR and more, in 2 or 3 rooms of your home
- Record up to 6 HD shows at once
- Record in one room, watch in another room
- Pause in one room, resume in another room
- Easy to record from any set-top
- Watch the same recording from all three receivers at the same time
- All TV Guide parental controls are available on all receivers
*MultiRoom DVR requires a premise visit and a $19 installation fee (regular $40.) **Hours of high-definition and digital recording depend on format and data rates used by programming providers. Deposit may be required for equipment.