Click! Cable TV’s Closed Captioning Complaint Policy and Procedure
On February 19, 2010, the Federal Communications Commission established new rules for cable operators to respond to complaints about closed captioning. Click! Cable TV has 30 days to respond to a customer’s closed captioning complaint if all the information required below (1-5) is provided to us by telephone, email or letter.
If you have a complaint about closed captioning on Click! Cable TV, you are asked to begin an official complaint process through one of the following ways:
1. Call 253-502-8900
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Write to us at Click! Cable TV, 3628 South 35th Street, Tacoma, WA 98409-3192
What to include in your complaint:
1. Your name, street address, city, state, zip code and other contact information such as videophone or TTY number or email address
2. The television channel number, call sign and network
3. The date and time when you experienced the captioning problem
4. The name of the program or show with the captioning problem
5. A detailed description of the captioning problem
We value our customers and want to assure the best possible viewing experience.